I TELL THE STORIES - THIS IS WHAT MY GUESTS SAY

 I  took Australian guests on A StoryTelling Trail. Dad had been stationed here twice in the 1960's & 1970's. Two of...

 I  took Australian guests on A StoryTelling Trail.


Dad had been stationed here twice in the 1960's & 1970's.

Two of his daughters were here too .


All was new for his Grand Daughter.


Here is what they had to say .


From Donna Pennington



Photo credit - Donna Pennington



"What a great morning we had with Mark Walker on his story 


talking trail.


Brought back lots of fond memories

I would suggest booking in for the walk soon after arrival in 


Penang as it helps familiarise yourself  with the streets and 


surroundings."
Photo credit - Donna Pennington



And the food just speaks for itself 





Come with me and discover a walk with a difference .

Start with a local breakfast ,discuss the morning ahead.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow Mark..I would like to do this one day. How much do you normally charge?

    ReplyDelete

Save on your hotel - www.hotelscombined.com

Flickr Images